Investment Management Services
Gerrish Financial typically strives to have clients execute the investment recommendations we make as part of your financial plan. However, Gerrish Financial offers Investment Management Services on a limited basis, which includes implementation and monitoring of our recommended investment strategies. We only offer discretionary investment management services for clients.
Our investment advice is customized to meet client needs, goals and investment objectives. We prepare an Investment Policy Statement (IPS), which will guide Gerrish Financial in the investment strategies and selections for client portfolios. The IPS will reflect client investment objectives, investment time horizon, tolerance for risk, as well as, any constraints for clients portfolio. The IPS is a critical tool in the Investment Management Services offering and clients are required to inform Gerrish Financial of any changes to their current financial situation or investment objectives.
Investment Management Services Include:
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) documenting clients risk tolerance, goals, parameters and investment constraints
- Asset Allocation & Investment Strategy
- Portfolio Asset Selection
- Regular Portfolio Monitoring – Quarterly review to ensure applicability to market conditions, financial plan goals and investment policy statement
- Periodic Rebalancing – determined by Asset Allocation matrix, and market conditions
- Quarterly Client Reviews – held in person, via telephone or video conference depending on client preference and availability
Investment Management Fees:
Gerrish Financial typically strives to have clients execute the investment recommendations we make as part of your financial plan. However, we offer implementation and monitoring, as an optional component of your financial planning service. If selected, fees for implementation and monitoring of investment strategies provided with your Financially Fit service are included in the complexity component of your Service Fee. Selecting this optional discretionary Investment Management service will increase the complexity factor to a default level of 2.